Dane County home prices increased once again in October, although by smaller amounts than in previous months.
Dane County home prices
On a year-over-year basis:
- The price per square foot increased from $218 to $228 (4 percent).
- The average increased from $470,079 to $482,742 (3 percent).
- The median price was even at $415,000.
Through the first 10 months of the year:
- The price per square foot increased from $213 to $225 (5 percent).
- The average increased from $467,547 to $498,938 (7 percent).
- And the median increased from $415,000 to $439,554 (6 percent).
Prices remain high because listing activity remains low. Only 379 Dane County homes were listed for sale in the month of October, which…