Home and condo prices surged once again in the month of March. Here's our quick snapshot of the latest real estate trends in Dane County.
Single family homes
- As of April 6th, 65% of all Dane County single family home listings are under contract with an accepted offer and only .5 months of supply are available for sale. Both of these numbers are off the charts for our market.
- New listings decreased 15% in March from the previous March.
- Accepted offers decreased by 4%.
- Home prices increased by 9% year-over-year.
- As of April 6th, 69% of all Madison area condo listings are under contract with an accepted offer and only .6 months of supply are available for sale.
- New listings in March were even with the new