Real Estate Marketing Plan
Our Customized Marketing Plans
We believe you deserve to work with a group of professionals who are dedicated to their craft and helping you achieve all of your real estate dreams and goals. That’s why we don’t have a cookie-cutter approach to marketing our listings. Instead, we’ll implement a customized marketing plan to fit your needs and make your home shine. We invest in your success by paying for all marketing costs associated with your listing plan.
Ask us for a real estate marketing plan that is customized for your home (some examples are included below).
- Provide you with unlimited professional home staging support. We are connected to the best home stagers in the business, including Debbie Lea. Our team will also provide you with hands-on support to guide you through the staging process.
- Enhance your listing photos with virtual staging. We offer virtual staging services because we recognize photos that have staging are more appealing to home buyers who are browsing online. We create beautiful listings by our professional graphic designer to digitally enhance your photos so buyers can imagine their belongings and lifestyle in vacant rooms.
- Hire a professional photographer to capture interior and exterior photos of your property. Our in-house photographer and visual media specialist works with your schedule to take the very best photos of your home.
- Include aerial photos of your setting. We work with licensed drone photographers to take aerial images of your property, which will help us sell your neighborhood setting and attract your ideal buyer.
Video and Virtual Tours
- Offer a professional video or virtual walk-through tour of your home. These options will help buyers better understand your home’s layout and will help out of town buyers get to know your house without ever stepping foot inside.
- Include a professionally rendered floor plan to provide a birdseye view of your home's layout and featured exterior spaces.
- Create magazine-quality features documents about your property. The home features document will include your professional photos and will highlight the major selling points of your home.
- Highlight the amenities of the neighborhood or condo community. The community snapshot document will help us sell the many benefits of your location by featuring details and professional photos of the local parks, schools, and other nearby amenities.
Advertise your listing on our social media pages. We’ll take out a boosted ad to improve your listing’s exposure on the web through our Facebook and Instagram platforms.
Implement "coming soon" marketing for your listing to attract motivated buyers who are excited to see your home.
Send targeted agent marketing to get more eyes on your listing. First, we identify a list of all the area real estate agents who are working with clients interested in a similar home. Then, we create customized email marketing to highlight the features of your home, leading to more showings.
Perform a “reverse search” of the MLS. We’ll contact the real estate agents who are assisting clients looking for a home similar to yours. Our agent to agent marketing efforts receive high open rates and positive feedback from our peers.
From our very first meeting through the day of closing (and beyond), we're here to guide you and put your best interests first in the sale of your home. Our team works together to provide you with unparalleled service to market your home and negotiate a great price and clean offer from a strong and committed buyer.
Reach out today for a customized marketing plan or fill out the form below!
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.