Madison Real Estate Careers
How do we help you build a successful career in real estate? Check out all of our latest articles in our careers blog, and check in often for new posts. Our blog shares many examples of how we help each agent on our team achieve a six figure income.
Working at Mad City Dream Homes
Seeking a rewarding real estate career in Madison, Wisconsin? At Mad City Dream Homes, we're on the look-out for talented and motivated professionals who have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. Right now, we're seeking a buyer agent, showing agent, writer, photographer and listing agent who enjoy working in a goal-oriented, supportive, and team-based environment.
Why Work with our Real Estate Team?
We work together to take great care of our clients, make a great living, and lead the lives we want away from work. When you join our team, we provide the training, systems and tools that help you establish a successful, long-term real estate career. Our perks include:
- A cutting-edge website which consistently attracts new clients who want to work with us.
- Marketing support that helps you establish and grow your personal brand.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) software which helps you engage and stay in touch with your clients.
- Administrative support that helps you manage your paperwork and transactions, so you can focus on serving your clients and growing your business.
- Training in our systems and tools that help you become more productive and successful.
- A true team-based culture that is committed to continuous education and improvement.
Check out our blog for these 10 great reasons to join our real estate team.
Do These Traits Describe You?
These 10 traits describe the members of our real estate team. Do they describe you? If so, we would love to speak with you about a real estate career at Mad City Dream Homes.
- Your clients' needs come first, and you give your best effort to help your clients realize their goals.
- You love real estate, and you love helping others.
- You place a high value on continuous education and improvement.
- You embrace new tools and technologies.
- You share your own knowledge freely and help your fellow team members grow.
- You set goals, take action, and hold yourself accountable to your goals.
- You believe in hard work, and you believe work should be fun, too.
- You value a supportive, team-oriented culture.
- You are energized by working with other talented, goal-oriented individuals.
- You desire a financially-rewarding and long-term career in real estate.
Read this post to learn how our real estate team helps you get off to a successful start, enjoy a prosperous career, and fund your retirement.
How Much Real Estate Experience Do You Need?
Having prior experience can be helpful, but you don't need previous real estate experience to have a successful career in our field. If the 10 traits above describe you, there is no doubt you can enjoy a very rewarding real estate career even if you have no prior experience. We can provide you with all of the tools and training you need to get up and running quickly. However, we can't teach you to be motivated; we can't teach you to be a team player; and we can't teach you to always know right from wrong. You need to bring these traits to the table.
Learn More about our Real Estate Opportunities
Contact us using the form below. Tell us a little about yourself and your goals for a career in real estate. Then we'll follow up with you. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.