Madison Home Buyer Seminar: Stay Tuned
Need to learn about the purchase process? Sign up for our next Madison home buyer seminar by completing the form below. Our classes offer a great way for you to learn about the steps involved in purchasing and financing a home. Our 60 minute workshops are held quarterly in a casual setting and include snacks and refreshments. We'll provide you with helpful reference materials that you can hold onto for future use. If you're like many other first-timers, you're bound to have a lot of questions. We'll stay for as long as needed after the workshop to make sure you get all of your questions answered. We offer our home buyer education courses free of charge and without any obligation. Whether you're a first time or repeat buyer, you're welcome to attend our seminars.
Our Next Madison Home Buyer Education Class
- Time: Coming Soon
- Location: TBD
- Sign Up Here
First-Time Home Buyer Topics
- The mortgage pre-approval process and why it's important
- An introduction to available loan programs
- Current trends in our local real estate market
- Buyer agency and working with a buyer agent
- 8 interview questions for your buyer agent
- The offer to purchase and what it typically entails
- The home inspection process & tips for hiring a good home inspector
- Effective property search strategies
- Home Buyer Q & A
Home Loan Expertise
We're pleased to announce Karen Wedvick from Johnson Bank will be available to answer all of your mortgage-related questions at our seminars. Karen brings a ton of experience to the table. She's been working in the mortgage industry since 1992 and has originated thousands of loans. Thank you Karen for participating in our class!
Sign up for Our Next Madison Home Buyer Seminar
Please type "registration for next home buyer seminar" in the contact form below and we'll inform you about the next scheduled event, thanks! We look forward to seeing you!
More Upcoming Classes in 2017
We have already held our last seminar of 2016. If you still have questions you can contact us directly.
- Stay tuned. Our upcoming schedule for all of 2017 will be published shortly.