Real Estate Market Analyst
We're hiring a curious, smart, and data-savvy individual as a real estate market analyst. As an analyst on our team, you will maintain, update, and publish many of our existing real estate market reports. You'll also have the opportunity to design, develop, and publish many new reports for our clients and website users.
We offer our reports as one of many different ways we strive to go the extra mile for our clients. We regularly publish our reports to our website, our blog, and our social media channels. You'll help us fulfill our goal of creating the best real estate website in Wisconsin. You'll also get to exercise your creative and analytical skills by creating some great real estate content. You'll even have an opportunity to create new and innovative reports which are waiting to be published.
As an analyst on our team, you'll become a real estate market expert as you monitor supply, demand, pending home sale, days on market, price and other trends. We have the flexibility to tailor your role according to your specific interests and skills. Your time commitment and pay will depend on the role we customize for you. We offer above average compensation, real growth opportunities, and a supportive team environment.
Real Estate Data Analyst Job Requirements
- An analytical and inquisitive mind.
- A sincere interest in the Madison area real estate market.
- An ability to take large sets of raw data and convert them into useful and reliable information.
- An ability to "tell a story" with a graph or graphic.
- Excellent technical skills, including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Good written communication skills which compliment your creative and analytical skills.
- Ability to assess existing reporting methods and develop streamlined processes which help us create our reports more efficiently.
- A reliable work ethic and ability to work independently.
- Examples of reporting/analysis projects which you've completed in other settings.
- A minimum of 3 references.
- High school diploma (college degree completed or in progress is preferred but not required).
Data Analyst Regular Work Activities
The activities below are listed from basic to more advanced analyst job functions. Your precise role can be tailored to your skills, interests, and availability. Over time you may take on more advanced activities as you grow into the role.
- Regularly update data and graphics for our existing set of reports.
- Update existing reports on our website with narrative and observations.
- Publish market summaries and updates to our blog and social media channels.
- Create streamlined processes for our existing reports.
- Apply current reporting methods to new markets and geographic locations.
- Design and develop new and innovative reports which offer fresh insights into the Madison area real estate market.
- Author your own articles and commentary as a regular contributor to our Mad City Dream Homes real estate blog. Your blogging presence will help you establish yourself as an authority on the Madison area real estate market.
Market Analyst Compensation
- Above average compensation
- Will vary depending on exact role
To Apply for our Madison Real Estate Analyst Position:
Contact us using the form below, and be sure to state your interest in our market analyst opportunity. Then we'll follow up with more information on how to apply for our data analyst position.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.