Condos in Middleton, Wisconsin
Searching for condos in Middleton, WI? Whether your goal is to downsize, live large, or to buy your first home, Wisconsin's "good neighbor city" offers a wonderful selection of condos and townhomes for your review. From ultra-affordable units that offer a great alternative to renting, to luxury townhouses with all of the finest amenities, Middleton condos have something to offer everyone.
Middleton condos feature convenient access to the golf courses, parks, conservancy spaces and everything this great city has to offer. The options here also include a great selection of new construction condos and properties with lakefront access. We're pleased to feature many of Middleton's most popular condo properties on our website. Simply visit the links to the right or at the bottom of this page to learn more about the listings in each development.
See below for all townhouses and condos for sale in Middleton, WI. Also, be sure to contact us for a personal tour of any of the condominium listings in the area. As your local condo experts, we're here to help you make the switch to a new way of living in Middleton.
All Condos for Sale in Middleton, Wisconsin
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000|
- 4 Beds
- 4.0 Baths
- 3,390 SqFt
Condo for Sale
Incredibly Spacious Townhome Features 4 Br/3.5 Ba. Eat-in Kit Has Island W/ Breakfast Bar, Ss Cou...
The Middleton Condo Market
- * With Accepted Offers: 6
- * Without Accepted Offers: 26
- * Total Active Listings: 32
- * % with Accepted Offers: 19%
- * Months of Inventory: 2.9
Sold 10/30/2013 - 10/30/2014
- * Total Sold Listings: 107
- * Highest Sold Price: $625,000
- * Lowest Sold Price: $60,000
- * Average Sold Price: $184,786
- * Median Sold Price: $138,000
* Source: IDX Active & Sold Listings
* Property Types: Condo
Middleton Condo Guides
Want to learn more about the many excellent condominium associations in Middleton, Wisconsin? Browse our featured condominium projects below. Pick a development and click a link to learn more about locations, properties, amenities, condo fees, and pricing.
Middleton Condominium Communities
More Middleton Condos for Sale
The city of Middleton offers many more condominium communities at a variety of price points. We're available to assist you with any of the condos for sale in these Middleton developments:
- Charing Cross Condominiums - affordable 1 and 2-bedroom properties with inclusive association fees on Charing Cross Lane near Marshall Park
- Concord Heights - more affordable two and three-bedroom units on Valley Ridge Rd
- Crane's Nest - fifteen upscale condos on Lily Lane near the Graber Pond Conservancy
- Eden Isle - 2 and 3-bedroom properties on Patty Lane and Mockingbird Lane
- Frisco Court - 2-bedroom condos with 2-car garages on Frisco Court right off of Highway Q
- Highlands West - forty 2-story townhouses located on Highland Terrace on the north side of the city
- Marshall Park - two-bedroom condos near Marshall Park and Lake Mendota
- Middleton Hills - high-end, prairie style condos on Frank Lloyd Wright Ave in the popular Middleton Hills neighborhood
- Northbrook Village - very affordable condos on Century Ave and Century Place
- Orchid Heights - spacious 3 bedroom condos on Valley Ridge Rd
- Park Shore Trails - large, 3-bedroom townhomes on Park Shores Ct overlooking Tiedeman Pond
- Sandhill Homes - high-end condos on Pond View Ct overlooking Tiedeman Pond
- Walden Condominiums - affordable condos on Fortune Drive with inclusive association fees
- Westchester Downs - two and three-bedroom condos on Patty Lane
- Woodland Point - luxury, standalone condos on Woodland Trail with deeded access to Lake Mendota
- Woodridge Condos - 2 bedroom condos on the 7300 block of Donna Drive
Do you have questions about any of the Middleton WI condo listings on our website? We're here to answer any questions you may have. Send us an email with your questions about association rules and monthly condo dues. We're here to help.