All Middleton Condos for Sale
Searching for a condo in Middleton, Wisconsin? Whether your goal is to downsize, live large, or to buy your first home, Wisconsin's "good neighbor city" offers a wonderful selection of condos and townhomes for your review. From ultra-affordable units that offer a great alternative to renting, to luxury townhouses with all of the finest amenities, the condos here have something to offer everyone.
Middleton condos feature convenient access to the golf courses, parks, conservancy spaces and everything this great city has to offer. The opportunities also include a great selection of new construction condos and properties with lakefront access. We're pleased to feature many of the city's most popular condominium communities on our website. Simply visit the links to the right or at the bottom of this page to learn more about the listings in each development.
We can help you buy any of the condominiums for sale in Middleton, Wisconsin. We can also help you find and buy unlisted properties. Looking for more suburban condo options? Check out the inventory available in nearby Waunakee.
Condos for Sale, Middleton, Wisconsin
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
- 3 Beds
- 3.5 Baths
- 4,300 SqFt
Condo for Sale
Bishops Bay Condominiums
Spectacular View Of The 14th Green In This Prestigious Neighborhood! Entertain Guests & Family Up...
The Middleton Condo Market
- * With Accepted Offers: 13
- * Without Accepted Offers: 25
- * Total Active Listings: 38
- * % with Accepted Offers: 34%
- * Months of Inventory: 3.1
Sold 07/29/2015 - 07/29/2016
- * Total Sold Listings: 98
- * Highest Sold Price: $573,362
- * Lowest Sold Price: $62,900
- * Average Sold Price: $202,594
- * Median Sold Price: $148,000
* Source: IDX Active & Sold Listings
* Property Types: Condo
Middleton Condo Guides
Want to learn more about the many excellent condominium associations in Middleton? Browse our featured condominium projects below. Pick a development and click a link to learn more about locations, properties, amenities, condo fees, and pricing.
Middleton Condominium Communities
Looking for a data-driven overview of the Middleton condo market? Get the latest trends in the local market here. We use unbiased, objective data sourced directly from the MLS. We update our report several times each year.
More Middleton Condos for Sale
The city of Middleton offers many more condominium communities at a variety of price points. We're available to assist you with any of the condos for sale in these developments:
- Charing Cross Condominiums - affordable 1 and 2-bedroom properties with inclusive association fees on Charing Cross Lane near Marshall Park
- Concord Heights - more affordable two and three-bedroom units on Valley Ridge Rd
- Eden Isle - 2 and 3-bedroom properties on Patty Lane and Mockingbird Lane
- Frisco Court - 2-bedroom condos with 2-car garages on Frisco Court right off of Highway Q
- Highlands West - forty 2-story townhouses located on Highland Terrace on the north side of the city
- Marshall Park - two-bedroom condos near Marshall Park and Lake Mendota
- Northbrook Village - very affordable condos on Century Ave and Century Place
- Orchid Heights - spacious 3 bedroom condos on Valley Ridge Rd
- Park Shore Trails - large, 3-bedroom townhomes on Park Shores Ct overlooking Tiedeman Pond
- Walden Condominiums - affordable condos on Fortune Drive with inclusive association fees
- Westchester Downs - two and three-bedroom condos on Patty Lane
- Woodland Point - luxury, standalone condos on Woodland Trail with deeded access to Lake Mendota
- Woodridge Condos - 2 bedroom condos on the 7300 block of Donna Drive
Check out our Fitchburg condo guide for more suburban condominium options.