Madison Duplexes & Income Properties
Thinking of investing in a Madison duplex or multifamily property? Whether your goal is to build your wealth for your retirement or to subsidize the mortgage on your home, we have the resources and expertise to help you move forward with your plans. We help you understand the latest trends in the Madison multifamily real estate market. We also help you understand basic investment terminology and the financial performance of individual income properties. We even offer a financial analysis tool which you can use to analyze properties on your own. For more information, check out the rest of our multifamily real estate guide below.
View all duplexes and apartment buildings for sale in Madison and Dane County below. Need to know when new multifamily listings hit the market? Sign up with our website, and we'll customize your search for you.
Dane County & Madison Income Properties for Sale
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
Dane County Multifamily Real Estate Statistics
- * With Accepted Offers: 23
- * Without Accepted Offers: 36
- * Total Active Listings: 59
- * % with Accepted Offers: 39%
- * Months of Inventory: 1.6
Sold 01/20/2018 - 01/20/2019
- * Total Sold Listings: 275
- * Highest Sold Price: $2,662,500
- * Lowest Sold Price: $89,000
- * Average Sold Price: $363,905
- * Median Sold Price: $311,000
* Source: IDX Active & Sold Listings
* Property Types: Multi Family
Madison Multifamily Real Estate Listings
Our multifamily real estate listings offer the information and data you need to help you better understand the investment potential of each income property on our website. When possible, our income property listings automatically calculate the Gross Rent Multiplier (GRM) for you. Our detailed listings also display the number of units, total income, total expenses, net taxes, and net operating income. We even provide details on individual units, such as square footage, the monthly rent, lease expiration date, parking, and utility information (for example who pays for electricity, heat, and water/sewer). The screenshot below shows an example of our listing detail for individual rental units:
Multifamily Real Estate Tools
Interested in learning more about multifamily real estate in Madison, Wisconsin? Check out these helpful resources below:
- Customize your income property search. Select the multifamily property type and then refine your search further according to your needs.
- Follow the latest multifamily market trends with our new report, updated several times each year.
- Track Madison rental vacancy rates, with data provided by MG&E.
- Join the Apartment Association of South Central Wisconsin. The association helps you stay educated, informed and in touch with the important issues impacting Madison real estate investors.
- Ask us for our income property analysis spreadsheet. Our spreadsheet will help you compare the financial performance of individual rental properties in a side-by-side fashion.
Thinking of Selling your Madison Duplex or Apartment Building?
Let us put our marketing expertise to work for you. We'll customize a creative and aggressive marketing plan that gets your property in front of motivated investors. Contact us for more info.
Want to learn more about investing in an income property in Madison, Wisconsin? Our market includes all of Dane County. Whether your plan is to invest in your first duplex or to move up to a large apartment building, we are here to help you achieve your goal. Contact us for a no-nonsense consultation.