Madison Transaction Coordinator
We're hiring a customer-focused and detail-oriented individual to coordinate all "contract-to-close" activities for our buying and selling clients. "Contract-to-close" refers to all of the important activities that need to be completed from the accepted offer date through the date of closing. Therefore, our Madison transaction coordinator plays a key role in our customer service model. The transaction coordinator serves as a liaison between clients, real estate agents, title companies, lenders, home inspectors, and other service providers to ensure the successful and timely completion of all contract-to-close activities. We offer above industry average compensation, growth opportunities, and a positive work environment.
Madison Transaction Coordinator Job Requirements
- Capable of effectively communicating through multiple mediums with all types of people.
- Detail oriented and customer-focused.
- Very strong organizational skills
- Very strong computer skills
- Ability to learn new tools, systems, and technologies needed for the position.
- Customer service, clerical or administrative background preferred.
- Wisconsin real estate license or willing to acquire license before starting position.
- High school diploma (college degree preferred but not required).
Transaction Coordinator Regular Work Activities
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing.
- Responsible for effective communication with clients to ensure that fiduciary service is effectively delivered from accepted offer to close.
- Effectively communicates with clients, real estate agents, lenders, title companies, home inspectors and other service providers from the date of the accepted offer through the closing date.
- Responsible for keeping the team updated on the progress of all contracts and advises the team when issue resolution is needed.
- Maintains all vendor and service provider files.
- Assures all post-closing disbursements, filings, and procedures take place as required.
- Above industry average compensation
- Salary + bonus (expected compensation $40,000-$60,000 annually)
To Apply for our Madison Transaction Coordinator Position:
Contact us using the form below, and be sure to state your interest in our transaction coordinator opportunity. Then we'll follow up with more information on how to apply for our transaction coordinator position.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.