Madison Southwest Side Condos
The condominium options on the southwest side of Madison include a mix of established and newer developments, with most units selling for under $200,000. This side of town features a number of townhouse style condos, which have become increasingly popular due to the growth of nearby Epic Systems. Bookmark this page and use it to browse all available southwest side condo listings. Note that we provide a brief overview of some of the area's more popular condominium communities toward the bottom of this page.
Looking for regular updates on the condos for sale on the southwest side of Madison, WI? Register with our website, and we'll send you new listings which meet your most important criteria.
All Madison Southwest Side Condos for Sale
All Madison Southwest Side Condos for Sale
Recent Southwest Side Condo Sales
|Address||Sold Price||Sold Date||Bed||Bath||Sqft.||Price Per Sqft|
|1114 Gammon Ln||$140,000||2019-09-19||2||1.50||1258||$111|
|#c - 6718 Park Ridge Dr - #C||$97,000||2019-09-13||2||1.00||884||$110|
|3836 Dolphin Dr||$282,000||2019-09-13||3||3.00||2246||$126|
|1603 Mckenna Blvd||$146,500||2019-09-12||2||1.50||1161||$126|
|2814 Kingston Dr||$199,900||2019-09-06||3||2.50||1700||$118|
|7 Park Heights Ct||$153,500||2019-09-04||2||2.00||1188||$129|
|9 Park Heights Ct||$145,000||2019-09-04||2||2.00||1111||$131|
|#7 - 2125 Luann Ln - #7||$130,000||2019-09-03||2||2.00||1200||$108|
|#10 - 3936 Maple Grove Dr - #10||$197,000||2019-09-03||2||2.50||1717||$115|
|#b - 2826 Cimarron Tr - #B||$164,000||2019-08-30||2||2.00||1280||$128|
|2203 Frisch Rd||$141,000||2019-08-30||3||1.50||1254||$112|
|3224 Stonecreek Dr||$222,500||2019-08-30||3||2.50||1762||$126|
|6918 Tottenham Rd||$235,000||2019-08-30||3||2.50||1973||$119|
|#4 - 3936 Maple Grove Dr - #4||$196,000||2019-08-30||2||2.50||1734||$113|
|2926 Coho St||$120,000||2019-08-23||2||1.50||1348||$89|
|7142 East Pass||$351,000||2019-08-23||3||2.50||2433||$144|
|7483 East Pass||$229,900||2019-08-19||2||2.50||1711||$134|
|#105 - 6701 Fairhaven Rd - #105||$130,000||2019-08-19||1||1.00||816||$159|
|#5 - 3260 Stonecreek Dr - #5||$235,000||2019-08-15||2||3.00||1790||$131|
|#9 - 4924 Whitcomb Dr - #9||$172,000||2019-08-12||2||2.00||1860||$92|
The Southwest Side Condo Market
- With Accepted Offers: 13
- Without Accepted Offers: 17
- Total Active Listings: 30
- % with Accepted Offers: 43%
- Months of Inventory: 1.3
Sold 09/19/2018 - 09/19/2019
- Total Sold Listings: 153
- Highest Sold Price: $351,000
- Lowest Sold Price: $65,000
- Average Sold Price: $180,471
- Median Sold Price: $145,000
* Source: IDX Active & Sold Listings
* Property Types: Condo
Southwest Side Condominium Guides
Use the links below to access our guides to many of the condominium associations on Madison's southwest side.
Featured Condo Communities on Madison's Southwest Side
More Condos for Sale on Madison's Southwest Side
We're here to help you buy or sell a condo within any of the developments on the southwest side of Madison. Read on for an overview of more condo associations on this side of town.
- Black Creek Condos - Twenty 3-bedroom townhouse style condos on Stonecreek Drive just south of McKee Road.
- Bridgeport Place - More townhouse style condominiums located along Waterford Circle near Maple Prairie Park.
- Cimarron Glen - A total of 13 affordable townhomes on Cimarron Trail in the Westhaven Trails neighborhood.
- The Crossings at Elver Park - Affordable, garden style conversions on Morraine View Drive.
- Deer Point Trails - Spacious condominiums located in a natural setting along the southern edge of Elver Park.
- Dorchester Place - A total of 21 townhouses with great access to local shopping, dining, and entertainment along McKee Road.
- Lexington Condominiums - Very affordable, garden style condos located along Park Ridge Drive and Park Edge Drive in the Greentree neighborhood.
- McKenna Rowhouse - Two-story townhomes on Raymond Road and McKenna Blvd.
- New Centurion Condominiums - Very affordable, garden style condos located at 6701 Fairhaven Road right off of Maple Grove Drive.
- New Pointe - More affordable, garden style condominiums on Gammon Lane and McKenna Blvd.
- New West - A community of affordable condominiums situated along Cimarron Trail and Santa Fe Trail.
- Park Hill Condos - Thirty-six garden style properties on the 6700 and 6800 block of Raymond Road.
- Park Ridge Condos - Twenty 2-story town homes on the 6800 and 6900 blocks of Park Ridge Drive.
- Tipperary Green - Two and three-bedroom townhouses located on the 4000 block of Maple Grove Drive near Nesbitt Road.
- Winchester Park - Affordable townhouses near the western edge of Elver Park.
- Windsor Condominiums - Affordable townhomes on Gammon Road and Park Ridge Drive.
- Woodhill Condos - Thirty-four garden style units tucked away in a wooded setting just off Gammon Rd.
Questions about any of the condos for sale on the southwest side of Madison, WI? Call or contact us online 24/7.