Now Hiring Madison WI Inside Sales
We are a top-producing real estate team in Dane County, Wisconsin. We're in search of a hard-working, self-starting and productive individual to join us as our inside sales associate. The right person has both a sales and administrative mindset, in addition to a strong focus on each customer's needs. Our Madison inside sales representative displays exceptional written and verbal communication skills. We offer above industry average compensation, growth opportunities, and a positive work environment.
Madison Inside Sales Job Requirements
- A sincere appreciation for helping others.
- Able to develop relationships and build rapport quickly with prospective clients.
- Ability to patiently and persistently nurture relationships by helping future clients with their indivudal buying or selling needs.
- Very good computer and key-boarding skills
- Comfortable spending several hours each day on the phone.
- Comfortable learning and applying new systems and software.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Wisconsin real estate license or willing to acquire license before starting position.
- General familiarity with neighborhoods, condo communities, and zip codes in and around Madison.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience.
- High school diploma (college degree preferred but not required)
- Some weekend hours required
Inside Sales Regular Work Activities
- Quickly respond to internet and phone inquiries from future clients
- Qualify, solicit additional information, and follow up with future clients based on each person's individual goals
- Respond to inquiries and schedule office consultations with an appropriate team member
- Spend several hours each day making outbound calls to prospective clients
- Effectively use CRM (customer relationship management) software and carry out follow up activities in an organized fashion
- Stay updated and knowledgeable on local real estate trends and developments
- Effectively communicate customer needs to other members of the team
Inside Sales Compensation
- Above industry average compensation
- Salary + bonus (expected compensation $50,000-$75,000 annually)
To Apply for our Madison Inside Sales Position:
Contact us using the form below, and be sure to state your interest in our inside sales associate opportunity. Then we'll follow up with more information on how to apply for our inside sales position.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.