Real estate agents: Do you enjoy guiding home buyers through the purchase process? Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service, and do you do what it takes to help your clients achieve their goals? Our Madison real estate team is hiring top-notch buyer agents who exhibit these traits.
As an agent on our team, you'll guide our buyer clients through every step of the purchase process. You'll provide initial consultations to identify our clients' criteria for a new home or condo. For our clients who are first-time home buyers, you'll help them better understand the key milestones in the purchase process. You'll implement property searches, conduct showings, perform market analyses, draft and negotiate offers to purchase, and serve as your clients' advocate and adviser through the day of closing.
We're hiring people-oriented individuals with outstanding positive attitudes. Our buyer agents are dedicated to their craft and have a track record of success. They are eager to embrace the systems, tools, and mentorship that our team offers. We offer a supportive, learning-based work environment and a large base of clients.
Buyer Agent Job Requirements
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Wisconsin real estate license
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Familiarity with the Madison area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required
Buyer Agent Regular Work Activities
- Consult with new clients to uncover client goals and provide guidance on the home buying process
- Find listed properties that meet our clients' needs
- Implement strategies to help our clients find and buy off-market properties, too
- Conduct property showings
- Work with buyer clients to refine their criteria based on showing feedback
- Ensure all client questions about properties are followed up on and answered in a timely fashion
- Provide listing agents with showing feedback
- Perform market analyses in order to help clients understand a property's value
- Skillfully negotiate and draft offers to purchase, in addition to other State of Wisconsin real estate forms
- Attend inspections with buyer clients, and negotiate appropriate repairs
- Learn and apply daily habits that help your business grow
- Attend and apply training that will help you achieve a high level of success for your entire career
- Always display the highest regard for your clients, and unquestioned integrity at ALL times
- A productive buyer agent will help 25 to 50 clients buy a home each year
- Buyer agents receive a generous commission split for each purchasing client
- Contact us to review specific scenarios, and to learn more about the benefits of working on our team
To Apply for our Madison Buyer Agent Position:
Contact us using the form below, and be sure to express your interest in our buyer agent role. Then we'll follow up with more information on how to apply for our Madison buyer agent position.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.