Built in 1896, this totally restored 24x68 brick building was originally built for street level commerce with living quarters above. This Citadel Facade building was constructed of courses of brick and pillers of steel - built solid and remains solid with splendid tall ceilings of that era. Great location across from the Courthouse! Well appointed apartments above and public parking behind building. Solid rental history!
First Weber Inc.
DISCLAIMER: Information is supplied by seller and other third parties and has not been verified.The IDX information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data provided by the South Central Wisconsin MLS as of 01/20/2020.
Copyright 2020 – (South Central Wisconsin MLS) – All Rights Reserved