Real Estate Writer & Marketer
We're looking for a talented writer who wants to help us build the best real estate website in Wisconsin. As a content writer on our team, you'll create helpful articles about local communities, neighborhoods and condo developments. You'll review real estate listings and perform online research to create 100% original content (absolutely no copying or plagiarizing). You'll refresh some of our existing content to make it more useful to online consumers. You'll also have the opportunity to promote your content via social media and collaborate with other creative members of our team.
Our real estate writer position will allow you to build your portfolio as you make lasting contributions to our website. You'll also learn a lot about the Madison area real estate scene and individual markets. We can tailor your role to your specific interests and skill set. Your time commitment and pay will depend on the role we customize for you. We offer good pay, growth opportunities, and a supportive team environment. We also offer the training and guidance which will help you get up and running quickly.
Real Estate Writer Job Requirements
- A curious mind and an interest in learning more about local communities, neighborhoods, and condo developments.
- Ability to perform online research, and turn what you learn into 100% original content (300 - 500 words per article).
- Ability to create unique content, which reads naturally, while adhering to search engine optimization best practices.
- Openness to coaching and constructive feedback.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- A rock-solid work ethic.
- A minimum of 3 references.
- High school diploma (college degree completed or in progress is preferred but not required).
Content Writer Regular Work Activities
The activities below are listed from basic to advanced functions. Your role can be tailored to your skills, interests, and availability. Over time you may take on more advanced activities as you grow into the role.
- Create new and 100% original real estate content.
- Update existing content with fresh and up-to-date information.
- Promote real estate content via social media channels.
- Apply your writing skills and growing real estate knowledge by contributing to our real estate blog.
To Apply for our Real Estate Writer Position:
Contact us using the form below, and state your interest in our content writer opportunity. Then we'll follow up with more information on how to apply for our writer position.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.