Here are 5 great reflection questions for any real estate professional:
1) Who are the real estate professionals who you've grown to admire and respect? And what are the traits that describe them? And what do your answers to these two questions reveal about you?
2) What are the aspects of your current approach to real estate that "don't feel right" to you and are not a good fit for your unique personality?
3) If you were to practice real estate in a manner that inspires you and motivates you (in a way that "feels right"), what would that look like?
4) We can't possibly appeal to everyone, so given this, how would you describe your ideal client in terms of their values and their aspirations?
5) How does knowing your ideal client inform your daily approach to real estate?
The beauty of these questions is that the answers are unique for each of us. And when we give ourselves time and space to reflect on them, we offer ourselves a glimpse at a lighter and brighter future.
This article is published courtesy of: Dan Miller, REALTOR Mad City Dream Homes & RE/MAX Preferred