Who you hire as your buyer agent can make all the difference between success and failure in Madison's low inventory real estate market. Here are six ways a skilled buyer agent (or buyer agent team) can help you succeed in the months ahead.
How a skilled buyer helps you succeed in a competitive market
1) Your buyer agent connects you with a reliable, local lender who goes the extra mile. For example, some local lenders will contact the listing agent and vouch for your financial stability when you're submitting a competing offer. Lenders who deliver personal service like this are worth their weight in gold.
2) Your agent finds properties before they hit the market. A good buyer agent will identify "coming soon" listings before they hit the open market and notify you immediately when new listings become available for showings.
4) Your buyer agent team schedules your property showings immediately and without any delay. A good buyer agent (or buyer agent team) will schedule your property showings immediately so you don't miss out on the opportunity to buy your dream home. This is one of the tremendous benefits of our approach to customer service. We make all of our agents available to you, so you never have to worry about missing out on a property due to your buyer agent's busy schedule.
5) Your buyer agent team writes your offer immediately and without any delay. This is another advantage of our customer service model. Our entire team is available to help you write your offer when time is tight.
6) Your agent offers proven strategies that help you get your offer accepted while taking steps to ensure your purchase is a safe and sound investment. For more specifics, see our article on our 15 ways to write a winning offer.
For more information
See our article called "working with our team" for more information on our approach to buyer representation. Or contact one of our full-service real estate agents. We'll answer all of your questions and help you move forward with a solid home-buying plan.
This article is published courtesy of: Dan Miller, REALTOR Mad City Dream Homes & RE/MAX Preferred