Browse All Greystone Homes for Sale
The homes in Greystone, Madison, WI are nestled up against the Blackhawk subdivision just north of Old Sauk Rd on the city's far west side. This picturesque community features plenty of green space and newer construction homes built since the year 2005. Most homes in the neighborhood sell for above $325,000. Greystone real estate offers a convenient location. Many shops and restaurants are only a short drive away down Old Sauk Rd. Residents participate in the Middleton School District.
View all homes for sale in Greystone, Madison, WI below. Can't find what you're looking for? Try the homes in nearby Sauk Heights.
All Greystone Real Estate Listings
|All Listings||$400,000 - $500,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
Greystone Real Estate Statistics
- * With Accepted Offers: 0
- * Without Accepted Offers: 2
- * Total Active Listings: 2
- * % with Accepted Offers: 0%
- * Months of Inventory: 4.0
Sold 12/18/2017 - 12/18/2018
- * Total Sold Listings: 6
- * Highest Sold Price: $626,000
- * Lowest Sold Price: $387,000
- * Average Sold Price: $508,667
- * Median Sold Price: $502,500
* Source: IDX Active & Sold Listings
* Property Types: Single Family, Lots & Acreage
Check Out Similar Neighborhoods Near Greystone
Each of these neighborhoods are located on Madison's far west side, and offer similar features and benefits.
Far West Neighborhoods
Need help finding the right home on the far west side of town? Contact us for a no obligation consultation. We'll help you move forward with a solid home-buying plan.