Even if you don't plan to sell until 2019, this summer is the perfect time to tackle the painting projects that will increase your home's value and improve its mass appeal. If painting projects are on your list, we highly recommend hiring a skilled contractor who specializes in preparing homes for sale. Warden & Sons painting is one family-owned company that has helped many of our clients with their interior and exterior painting projects. Over the years they've proven to be reliable and easy to schedule. Warden & Sons consistently delivers high-quality work that provides a great return on investment.
10 ways to improve your home's value with paint
Here are 10 ways a reputable painting contractor can help you maximize your sales price and prepare for a successful sale.
- Replace wallpaper with a fresh coat of neutral paint.
- Replace bold colors with neutral colors for more mass appeal.
- Repair surface cracks and holes in plaster and drywall.
- Touch-up walls with matching paint.
- Refresh moisture-stained windows and window sills.
- Touch-up doors, cabinets, and trim.
- Paint dated, wooden cabinets for a fresh look in the kitchen.
- On the exterior, paint or stain the deck.
- Paint the front door to enhance curb appeal.
- For more curb appeal, apply a fresh coat of paint to faded shutters.
Professional painting offers a great return on investment
All of the projects above are low cost-projects that provide a great return on investment. For more low-cost home improvement ideas, check out our blog for our top 5 ways to improve your home's market value. Or contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation. We'll tour your home with you and share our painting, staging, flooring, and lighting recommendations that will significantly increase the value of your home.
Warden & Sons Painting also offers complimentary consultations and free estimates. Give them a call at 608-274-0980, or reach out to them online at www.wardenandsons.com.
Dan Miller, REALTOR
Mad City Dream Homes & RE/MAX Preferred